Experienced Software Developer
We’re looking for an Experienced Java Developer for our multi-site development team developing our Telecom Solutions products build on top of our standard Over-The-Air platform managing smart cards. Products like Network Safeguard, Welcome Messaging, Mobile Marketing, IMSI Manager, Roaming Manager and Subscription Management, plus customer aligned features.
- Design and Development of our Application Server software
- Participate in the full development lifecycle of each product, including specification, design, development, testing and documentation
- You will also participate in the investigation of new technologies to be used in the company's solutions
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 3+ years of solid and proven track record in software design and development in Java for Linux/Unix
- Experience with SQL databases in general (preferable PostgreSQL), and experience in database scalability
- High availability system design including techniques such as load balancing, clustering, redundancy, and fail-over
- Experience with Java EE application servers such as Wildfly/JBoss
- Experience in developing REST APIs and SOAP APIs
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent cooperation skills and enjoy our informal working environment
- Intelligent, open minded, and eager to learn new skills and technologies
- Ability to work independently while keeping focused and keeping track of your own progress according to plans
- You understand the importance of quality and take pride in delivering impeccable work products
- AWS/Cloud experience will be a benefit
- Development of core mobile networking products will be a benefit
- Experience with development in C / C++ will be a benefit
Our offer:You will become part of a highly successful global company offering great opportunities for you both personally and professionally. You will work with very competent and committed colleagues all open to share and receive advice. You will enjoy a high level of freedom with responsibility, allowing you to manage your time in a flexible way while paying attention to both private and company needs. We offer a salary package matching your qualifications and experience.
Please send your application including CV to email@example.com. For further information please contact Kent Rasmussen on +45 31158016.
Logos Solvo is a well-established fast growing company in the Telecommunication industry. Logos Solvo creates Over-The-Air and Mobile Identity server solutions for managing smart cards. Logos Solvo is a global company part of Valid group with offices in Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East, Africa.